This short week has me a bit in outer space, floating between work and blogging and putting a few of my digital responsibilities on the back burner. While I haven’t been able to read as many blogs as I would like, the few posts that I have come across this week have truly challenged my thoughts on blogging and what it means to be successful.
Here are some of the great, interesting and thought-provoking reads of the week
- My lovely blogging friend Anika asks a great style question “Do your clothes make you feel good about yourself?” Hmmm…
- Ambuji is another blogger who inspires me and challenges me to think differently about style. Her post on Non-Conforming Androgyny speaks to women thinking and dressing outside of the box
- Don’t Keep Up with the Blogging Joneses, Just Keep Up with Yourself…powerful message from MJ Fierce
- Yes and Yes gives great tips on How to Increase Your Attention Span… because the Internet has killed it.
- IFB wants to know What is a Professional Blogger? Good Question
- Nubby Twiglet tells us to Do What you are Meant to Do Now
For your Viewing Pleasure
Two great videos I found on Audacity of Color.
Young Couture Mag is a new online style publication out of Philly. Check out this video about what makes an Influencer.
Also check out the site, it’s leading lady Amurri Lauren and it’s features on cool Philly fashion peeps like Curran and Saleem of Cherry Pie swimwear.