Ebony Fashion Fair: Source
What We’re Reading!
- Travel Obsessives, check out Fathom’s 24 Best Travel Blogs & Websites
- 5 Directors You Should Know who Aren’t Old White Men (Hint: they’re women!)
- The American Dream: Should you quit your day job to blog? from Independent Fashion Bloggers
- How to Road Trip Solo! Hit the open road lone woman!
- I found Marie Forleo’s ”upper limit problem” explanation fascinating
“Each of has an internal thermometer for how much success, wealth, happiness, love, and intimacy we’ll let ourselves experience. That’s our upper limit setting. Kind of like our success comfort zone. When we exceed our internal thermostat setting and life gets super duper OMG good - we unconsciously do things to sabotage ourselves, so we can drop back to the old, familiar place where we feel in control.” Read more: http://marieforleo.com/2010/08/upper-limit-problem
- Looking for the perfect drink to go with the perfect tune? Drinkify.org to the rescue!
- Creating a New You http://thekarinachroniclesblog.com/?p=1499
- Well what do we have here…10 Indie-Seeming brands that well aren’t Indie
- Love Laura from For Those About to Shop’s definition of Self-Love
- What being ladylike really means via Spark Summit
- Warning: You may experience wanderlust: 20 Must-See Places before the World Ends
What We’re Watching!
Bethenny Frankel is truly an inspiration. Check out her talk with Ellen on getting everything you want!
Don’t forget to enter our Karina Dress giveaway by following @Karinachronicles on Twitter! See contest rules and check out the lovely Karina Dresses that could be yours!
Have a loving Mother’s Day!