- Can you REALLY make a living doing what you love? She Owns It strives to answer that
- Loving Refinery 29′s spring shoe round-up
- This is a super cute hair bun tutorial
- 12 Cool People to follow on Pinterest
- Women are still lagging behind in the venture capital funding game. Daily Worth founder Amanda Steinberg talks about her own VC journey
- A Letter to the Girls Moving to New York
- Scathingly Brilliant writes about the silly process of overthinking and shutting off your self-talk
- 50 Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities
Pretty brilliant Ted Talk with fashion blogging impresario Tavi Gevinson. She discusses feminism, teen girls and figuring it all out.
Have fun plowing through these links!