I am voracious when it comes to inspiration and motivation. I read every Daily Love email, stalk Oprah and Iylana “Call A Thing a Thing” Vanzant and read my Quran and daily devotion books. One of my favorite places to visit for inspiration is Ted.com. TED is a nonproft dedicated to spreading ideas. They host several conferences with thought leaders, philanthropists, bloggers, artists and anyone who has a message.
Ted.com houses all of the TED talks as well as other inspirational speeches and presentations. When I need to hear a good message, be inspired or think about things in a new way I visit TED. Here are a few of my favorite TED talks and inspirational videos.
1. Elizabeth Gilbert on Genius
2. Courtney Martin on Reinventing Feminism
3. Derek Sivers on Keeping Your Goals to Yourself
4. John Wooden on the Difference between Winning and Success
5. Derek Sivers on How to Start a Movement
6. J.K. Rowling on the Fringe Benefits of Failure
Watch these awe-inspiring talks and let me know what you think!