Bangs don’t make the woman…. the woman makes the bangs. Remember when I waxed poetic about having a serious case of hair envy? Well instead of sitting on the sidelines of the awesome hair parade, I decided to jump in (or was pushed by my good friend Alicia) and CUT MY BANGS!
Well after a week of my new found hairstyle…. I am a full-fledged convert to the Ladies Who Love Bangs Brigade! I LOVE THEM! The effortless cool, how I can wear a ponytail & still have a sleek style, the way I can secretly peek at people from behind my fringe! I haven’t loved a hairstyle this much since I cut off all of my perm and rocked an afro for 6 months!
Here are some fringed femmes who inspired the chop.
10 Members of the Ladies Who Love Bang Brigade
- Bettie Page (Founding Member )
- Zooey Deschanel (President & CEO)
- Brigitte Bardot (Sexy Sideswept)
- Nicki Minaj (Wiggy Bangs)
- Rihanna (Good Girl Gone Bad Era)
- Reese Witherspoon (New Convert)
- Elvira (Goth Bangs)
- Katy Perry/Dita Von Teese (Retro Fringe)
- Marie (Blogger Bangs)
- Suzanne Somers (70s Bangs)
And Now A Lil Math: How to Achieve Perfect Bangs
Are you a lady who loves bangs? Have you cut your fringe and lived to talk about it?