“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, rather than a second-rate version of someone else”
~ Judy Garland
I’m Fajr Muhammad and this is Stylish Thought. Have you ever wanted to wear something and thought you would look crazy, but wore it anyway? Well then you’ve had a Stylish Thought. Stylish Thought is an epiphany. A realization that you can dress how you feel, do what you love and become the woman of your dreams! Stylish Thought is your permission slip to be you!
I’m a writer, blogger, feminist and haver of many Stylish Thoughts. A lover of words since the age of 5, I remember the very first time I dressed up (The EID ’92), my first short story and the moment I decided that I wanted to live and dress on my own terms.
Stylish Thought is my mission to accomplish many things, namely fashion freedom and personal achievement (and write some pretty cool shit). It’s a journey complete with missteps and fashion faux-pas. But it’s all mine and hopefully it inspires your own journey too.
& check out these Stylish Thoughts!
- 50 Dating Rules for Smart Girls Who Don’t Need Dating Rules
- How to Become a Writer
- Reality Bites: How to Survive a Quarter Life Crisis
- 33 Tips to Finding your Passion Today
- The A to Z Guide to Personal Style
- Channeling your Inner Kanye West: How to be your own Biggest Fan
- 20 Things Every Girl Needs Now